ABOUT LAWTREE CLUB
The LawTree Club is an open-access student-run publishing house, which is established with the objective of creating a platform to emphasize on the legal issues through the prism of social sciences and political science. This publication house publishes original work of students and scholars on the fields of law, social science as well as political science which are evaluated on the basis of quality and methodology of research work. LawTree Club has currently been ranked 17th amongst the Top Law Blogs in India. Thus, this platform aims at creating a set of legal knowledge for the viewers and offers an excellent experience at legal writing.
ABOUT THE EVENT
“PEHEL Azad Bharat Ki” – National Quiz Competition, 2020 is being organized by the LawTree Club in collaboration with the Law Gardener & in association with the BMS College of Law, Bengaluru, Karnataka. As India will be completing 73 years of Independence on the 15th of August 2020, it serves as a perfect opportunity for us to organize and conduct this quiz competition on a national level.
ABOUT LAW GARDENER
Law Gardener is a platform for every individual irrespective of any gender, religion, caste, creed whether the person is from law background or non-law background. We post the latest legal new, simplified explanation of legal points, quotes by various eminent jurists and famous personality. Our motto is to give basics of law to every common man, so our tagline is “Planting the seeds of law.”
ABOUT BMS COLLEGE OF LAW
BMS College of Law was established in the year 1963 by Sri. B. S. Narayan, Donor Trustee, under the aegis of BMS Education Trust. The BMSET runs highly reputed educational institutions in the area of Law, Engineering, Architecture, Science and commerce. The College is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and is approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. With the aim of imparting quality legal education, BMS College of Law has a strong foundation and infrastructure with a highly qualified and dedicated team of faculty committed to providing world-class learning experience.
Everyone who can have access to an online platform can participate and gain knowledge of the Independence Movement.
- Total Number of Questions: 50
- 10 from first war of Independence 1857
- 20 questions from part III & IV of Indian Constitution
- 20 questions from Political current affairs
- Total Time Allotted: 30 minutes
- Quiz shall take place on an online platform: Google Forms.
- Each question carries 1 mark; there shall not be any negative marking.
- Quiz link shall be provided in the WhatsApp Group on the 15th August, 2020 at 6:58 PM.
- Participants have to complete the Quiz in 30 minutes i.e. (7:00 PM to 7:30 PM). Submissions after the given time shall be straight away rejected.
*NOTE* After the registration, the participants are required to join the WhatsApp group, the link for which will be provided via mail. This is absolutely mandatory for each and every participant. Confirmation mail shall be sent to participants within 36 hours of successful registration.
- Starting date of registration: 27th July, 2020.
- Last date of registration: 14th August, 2020.
- Quiz Date: 15th August, 2020.
The fees for registration shall be Rupees 50/- per participant.
Registration fees is not refundable.
- 1st position: Rupees 800/-
- 2nd position: Rupees 400/-
- 3rd position: Rupees 200/-
- 4th position: Rupees 100 /-
- Merit certificate shall be issued to the Top 10 participants. An e-certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants.
WhatsApp Number: +91 9739634630
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: +91 9471214118
E-mail ID: [email protected]