About the Organization:
We, LLB Warriors, are a law student community that works to create legal awareness among students. We basically conduct debates, elocution, article writing and speech competitions, etc.
Guidelines for the Competition:
- The participants will have to create a 5-minute video on one of the topics given below.
- The language will be English.
- Only one video per participant is allowed.
- The last date for submission of the video will be 20th July.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- Top performers will be awarded.
- The decision of the organizing committee will be final.
- The videos will be posted on the social media handle of LLB Warriors.
Eligibility Criteria: The competition is open for lawyers, law students, and all UG and PG students who have an interest in the field of law.
- Cybercrimes during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Women in politics
- Legal rights related to traffic police
- Environment law in India
- Rights of children to free and compulsory Education Act,2009
- Indian Economy
- COVID-19 pandemic
- Mental Health
- Life of people in Ladakh
- Indian Partnership Act
- Use video editing if necessary.
- The size of the video must not be more than 40 MB.
- All the videos submitted shall be the exclusive property of organizers.
- Organizers shall be free to use the information/views therein in any matter requires.
- Organizers’ decision in deciding the winners shall be final and binding and no query, correspondence in this regard shall be entertained by organizers.