ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM PRESENTS A BLOG WRITING COMPETITION ON
“CORPORATE, BANKING AND FINANCIAL LAWS”
ABOUT THE ORGANISER:
All India Legal Forum, the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe, is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. All India Legal Forum also houses a blog that addresses contemporary issues in any field of law. We at All India Legal Forum don’t just publish blogs, we also guide the authors when their research paper is not up to the mark.
All India Legal Forum is pleased to have support of diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising: Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Justice Mukundakam Sharma, Justice Bellur Srikrishna, Justice S.L. Bhayana, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Dr. Vinod Surana, CEO and Partner, Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Mr. Ajit Prakash Shah, Former Chairman, 20th Law Commission of India, Mr. Rishabh Gupta, Partner, Shardul Amarchand and Mangal Das, Mr. M S Bharath, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. Safir Anand, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. JLN Murthy and many more.
ABOUT THE BLOG WRITING COMPETITION:
All India Legal Forum is back with another Blog Writing Competition. While our previous instalments were a massive success, we look forward to replicate it with this edition of the competition. The themes this time around are extremely relevant to the current world. We thereby invite all of you to take part in this exciting competition and showcase your writing and research skills.
THEME OF THE COMPETITION:
Any topic within the ambit of Corporate, Banking and Financial Laws. Today’s world is the era of companies, corporations and banking institutions along with the headlines of their achievements, merger, frauds, etc. The relevancy of each respective sector in our country right now is high as all the three sectors deal with aspects which comprise of how consumers, companies, communities, government and their individual economical brackets interact with one another. This competition will specifically aid you in developing your research skills and get a better understanding of the topic that you will be catering to which will eventually help your law career.
- The submission of the blog for the competition should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog, or platform.
- Co- authorship: 2 people (maximum) is allowed to participate in the competition.
- An abstract of 150 words (exclusive of the word limit) and Inclusion of 4-5 keywords is mandatory.
- The work should not be plagiarized more than 20%, otherwise blog will be rejected. Minimum word limit: 1500 words, Maximum: 2000 words.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman format, font size: 12, line spacing: 1.5.
- The citation format will be in the form of Hyperlink with endnotes (endnotes: for those sources which cannot be hyperlinked and OSCOLA to be followed for endnotes). Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself.
- The participants shall receive an acknowledgment email on receipt of the article by the Editorial Board within a day. In case this does not happen kindly resend the submission.
- The submission should be accompanied by a covering letter in separate word document specifying the participants’ name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference. No personal details of the author(s) should be present in the article.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All submissions of blog must be mailed at [email protected] with the subject of the e-mail as ‘Blog Writing Competition Submission’.
- Academicians, Researchers and Ph.D./Doctoral Scholars from the field law.
- Law students pursuing bachelors or masters in law (UG and PG).
- Advocates, NGOs and Think Tank.
- Government officers and employees of Government undertaking.
- Representatives of Regulatory.
- Campus Ambassador Internship and Legal Research Internship at All India Legal Forum to Top 5 Submissions.
- 20% off on Publication fee for Top 5 participants at Lex Bonafide.
- Free registrations on upcoming 7 events and Campus Ambassador Internship to all the winners at Legal Intellect.
- Internship opportunities to all participants from Indian Law Watch.
- Internship opportunities at Lex Acharya.
- Free blog publication to all participants, free registration to the merit performers in upcoming quiz/ article writing competition and 25% discount on registration fee in upcoming quiz/article writing competition to all participants at Team Attorneylex.
- 10% off in online courses by Katog and 25% off in publication fee witl JLSR Journal for all participants.
- Campus ambassadorship for all the participants at Katcheri.
- Publishing Blog at Nyaya Drishti.
- 10% discount in upcoming courses for all the participants at Legal Utility.
- Internship and Publication in the Journal to all the winning participants at Lawyer’s Gyan.
- Google form link – Click Here
- Registration fees – Registration is free.
- On successful registration a detailed description regarding the competition will be mailed to the participants.
- Date of registration: March 6, 2021
- Last date for registration- March 31, 2021 (11:59 pm)
- Last date of submission: April 31, 2021 (11:59 pm)
- Date of publication of results: May 15, 2021. There shall be a winner, a runner up, and a special mention declared by the team.
In case of any queries, feel free to reach out at:
Email: [email protected]
- Gauransh Gaur – 7753807732
- Smera – 7388474114
FOR MORE DETAILS, KINDLY VISIT THE WEBSITE OF ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM: