The Legal Journal on Technology, an initiative by enthusiast law students, is an interdisciplinary journal that aims at triggering discussion and expanding literature in the field of laws with respect to technology. The ever-changing need and competition in the global market have led to radical innovations and creations, and the law needs to catch up. The platform aims to highlight such scientific and technological developments in the field of law. The scope of the Journal, however, is not limited to such domains but is also inclusive of contemporary and important legal issues to have the best track of the changing dynamics of law.
Role of a Campus Ambassador
TLJT is looking to expand its Team and thereby invites applications for the position of Campus Ambassadors. A Campus ambassador for TLJT is expected to circulate information in their respective batch groups and social media handles regarding various webinars and events that TLJT conducts in the future, and increase the reach of TLJT.
- Free registration for events organised by TLJT, as well as free publication on TLJT blog.
- A work experience certificate will also be provided to you on the successful completion of minimum tenure of 1 month.
- At the culmination of their service period, Campus Ambassadors will be evaluated on the parameter of their work ethic and on the basis of such evaluation-
- The top three Campus Ambassadors shall be given certificates of Appreciation.
- The best Campus Ambassador shall be provided with a certificate mentioning the same.
- In addition to this, Campus Ambassadors with outstanding performances shall be offered a direct membership as Content Writer in the organisation without them having to go through the recruitment procedure involving a dual-stage interview process.
Those interested in applying may mail their CVs to [email protected] The subject line should read as “Application for Campus Ambassador Position”. We are accepting applications till November 5, 2020. An interview with all the shortlisted candidates will be taken.