About the Organization:
Kanoon Sangrah is a group of passionate young law students working to improve the legal fabric of India. Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual. Kanoon Sangrah aims to provide to those with blue-sky perspective about law.
Reach us at: https://kanoonsangrah.com/
About the Programme:
Kanoon Sangrah has started the campus ambassador program to integrate law students of various colleges and universities across India with us. Through this program, we aim to give assistance and recognition to students while giving an opportunity to work with us.
- Should be a student pursuing three years or five-year law course from a recognized institute.
- Should be hard-working, honest and punctual candidate having good leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Preference shall be given to persons having social media accounts in minimum three handles.
- This position is part-time, voluntary, and unpaid.
- The tenure is fixed at three months and can be extended if intended by both. *
- Maximum three Campus Ambassadors can be selected from a particular institute at a time.
* The position will be on contractual basis and persons appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- A certificate as a “Campus Ambassador” on successful completion of the tenure.
- Free blog publication on our website.
- Special discounts & recognition will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions organised by or in collaboration with Kanoon Sangrah.
- Exposure and experience to work with the students from all over India.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as “Campus Ambassador, Kanoon Sangrah” in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta profiles, etc.
- Chance to work with the core team members.
Duties as a Campus Ambassadors:
Kanoon Sangrah considers campus ambassadors as an integral part of the organization hence, he/she should work with utmost dedication.
The following duties are expected from a campus ambassador:
- To represent and lead Kanoon Sangrah in the concerned institute.
- To promote the events and programs of Kanoon Sangrah in their respective institute.
- To communicate any events, happenings in their institute to Kanoon Sangrah.
- To be an active internet user, interested in promoting our services, articles and educational content on social media.
- To complete the tasks assigned to them from time to time.
- To follow the Code of Conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations.
Fill the google form here- https://forms.gle/dKMjeUzqeLoMpNoYA
Send an email with the issues faced by you while applying for the position at [email protected] with the subject: “Trouble with CAP – <name>”, e.g. “ Trouble with CAP – ABC”
- Subhradeep Das, Coordinator
Phone/WhatsApp: +91 7679876326
- Prakher Shukla, Coordinator
Phone/WhatsApp: +91 6394611043